Saturday, June 30, 2012

Are you enjoying summer?  It is soooo hot here in Texas.  What else is new.  Do you enjoying camping, fishing or outdoors in general?  Then you will love the July blog train, Camp.  Fun colors, fun elements.  Here is my contribution:   BrownEyedSusan Designs Camp  Some people have had trouble with the first link so I made another place to download.  Hopefully those people will check back and be able to download.  Here is the second link:  Camp Mini Kit
Here is my preview:

I have seen all the other previews and I can say you need to go visit the other blogs and get all the pieces of this fun kit.  So hurry and pick up my link, then get on over to the next link.  You are going to The Brown Owl next.  If you get lost along the way just go to Blog Train Blog to find your way again.  Happy downloading!!

25 comments:

Penny V. Lewis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny V. Lewis said...

I am not having very good success downloading with microsoft skydrive. It will not allow me to save to my external hard drive. I also and to look up my microsoft messenger username in wit I dont use this program much at all. I just wanted you to be aware that there were difficulties. Wish I could ave downloaded it. Such a lovely freebie. Your work is awesome!!!

Yez said...

Cute, thank you very much!

said...

You are so creative! Thanks for sharing your delightful mini. C.

HighDesertGal said...

Can we download without SkyDrive? I don't want an account which I am apparently required to have. I love your cute fisherboy.

6grand said...

Thanks so much. My grandson just called telling me that him and his Dad went fishing this morning. So I'm going to use your part to make him a picture for his room!! TY.

marniejo's house of scrap said...

Thank you.

Nancy said...

So cute - thank you!!

Noko411 said...

Great blog train theme! Thank you for sharing your creativity. :)

makeyesup said...

Great kit, thanks for sharing, love the name of the boat.

Mags said...

I like your fishing dude! Thanks so much for sharing your part of the blog train. I appreciate your hard work!
:) Mags / MagsGraphics.com

R2P2 said...

Thank you for this great addition to the train!

LizzieBelle82 said...

This is very cute! TY for sharing with all of us!! xx

Karen said...

Soooo cute, I love your kit!! Thanks so much!

Karen

בתיה בר און said...

Thanks a lot ♥♥.

Batya

Shannon said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing.

jobee said...

Thanks!

Mummy_Monster said...

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely mini-kit! :)

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks so much

lvgurrrl said...

Thanks for the awesome blog train pieces!!!!!

biche57 said...

merci beaucoup )))

TerriK said...

thanks for the AWESOME mini kit!

anitab said...

It looks like an awesome kit - wish I could have downloaded! I don't do 4Shared when it requires me to 'sign up' (some downloads don't require it?) Anyway, looks like you did a lovely job!!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for your part of the train...